What's NEW at Athena Forum
Education by Design
Athena Forum has several new courses outlined and existing courses are being modernized with exciting industry updates and interactive features.
Here's our education design plan:
- UM and IBD coming soon
- Hospital Revenue Cycle and CM Express - target summer
- Mental Health course updates - target summer
- Professional Identity - 6 modules - target early fall
New courses planned for this year:
- Substance Use and Abuse - 4 modules
- Motivational Interviewing - 2 modules
- Population Health - 4 modules
- Patient Engagement - 2 modules
Read on to get a sneak peek.
Tips from our featured course
Understanding Barriers to Access in Depression Care
As a case manager, can you:
- Identify access issues and barriers to providing quality, cost-effective depression care?
- Utilize communication strategies to impact on patient engagement?
- Describe resource utilization and behavioral health coverage?
- Discuss Medicaid as a behavioral health safety net?
- Identify strategies to provide depression care to the underinsured and uninsured?
You can! Just watch for the new Depression Course coming soon on Athena Forum and learn how to successfully navigate barriers to successful depression care management.
[Renovated course, Depression Care, coming soon]
Case Management Leadership Fosters
Effective Transdisciplinary Teams
"High quality care costs less, It has to. Through effective leadership of transdisciplinary teams, CMs reduce waste and thereby enhance the quality of care delivered."
David B. Nash, MD, MBA
Founding Dean, Jefferson College of Population Health
Notice from the Publisher
I want to thank our 20,000 healthcare professionals for requesting new topics on Athena Forum.
Thomas A. Rasmussen
CEO & Publisher
Athena Forum Institute
Online CE for RN, CCM & LSW
7,000 pages of clinical excellence.
Clinical Care Series®
» CV Risk: Stroke & MI
» Diabetes Mellitus
» GI Disorders
» Heart Failure
» Obesity Management
» Pain Management
» Sepsis Care
» Wound Care & Payments
Care Management Series®
» CM Express®
» Discharge Planning
» Ethics in CM
» Hospital Revenue Cycle
» Palliative & EOL Care
» Patient Advocacy
» Population Health
» Professional Identity
» Utilization Management
Behavioral Health Series®
» Harm Risk Behaviors